Think You Don't Have Time to Write a Book?
Writing a book seems impossible when you're running a business, a life, and a family, right?
We're all pulled in 473 different directions every day. I know I am.
So when someone like me comes along and says, 'YAY WRITE A BOOK!' in an infuriatingly cheerful manner, you might feel like going for a three-day nap instead.
Hey, sometimes I feel like going for a three-day nap, and I write books for a living.
Here's the thing, though: if you really want to write a book, it is possible to do all those life and business things you have to do and write the book – without getting up at 4 am (unless you want to) and without cramming every second with busy misery.
One of my superpowers is bending the laws of physics – pulling extra time out of thin air.
What? You don't believe me?
Okay, I'm rumbled. I cannae break the laws of physics, cap'n – but I am a wizard at helping my writers get organised enough to write their books.
Book 30 minutes with me on Zoom and I'll work my magic on your schedule.
Here's how it works
- I'll send you some instructions ahead of our call so you get maximum value from our 30 minutes.
- We'll get together on Zoom and go through your schedule and commitments (I won't make you do anything unrealistic or that will make you miserable).
- I help you set your priority for the next few weeks so you know exactly what you're doing, when, how, and why.
- We carve out the time you need – without sacrificing the stuff that truly matters to you.
- You go away with a detailed writing plan, plotted into your calendar, protected from intruders (that way, you get up every day knowing exactly what your day holds).
- You'll get the recording of our call and any notes I make so you can refer back to it at any time.
- I'll drop you a line in a week to make sure you're on track (I don't want you to invest in this call then do nothing with it – I want to see your book when it's ready).
- You start writing – and don't stop until your book is in your hands!
Your 30 Minute Time-Making consult is £99 (plus VAT where applicable).
And remember, this isn't a one-time thing: I'm going to show you how to organise your life and business to write a book – but what you'll learn will enable you to stay organised outside the realm of your book.
Book Your Slot
Are you ready to get ready to write? Excellent. Here's what happens next:
- Click the button below to go to the payment page.
- Fill in your details.
- You'll get an email receipt and another email containing a link to my Calendly page so you can book your slot.
- Follow the instructions on my Calendly page and add our appointment to your calendar.
- You'll get another email from me with further instructions so check your inbox. If that email doesn't arrive, email email@example.com and the Amazing Harriet will fix you right up.