Something a little different this week as Vicky brings you the first half of her Weird + Wonderful Author Showcase! Join Jocelyn Brady, Kenda Macdonald, and Sarah McGuire as they read excerpts from their manuscripts—and knock Vicky’s socks off with their performances. Tune in and find out what’s possible for you to achieve—even if you worry you’re “not a writer”.
- [2:00] Everyone’s story is crucial and Vicky is excited to highlight some of these stories for you today!
- [4:40] A quick introduction to Jocelyn and what her upcoming book is all about.
- [13:10] When does Jocelyn plan to release her book?
- [14:45] A quick introduction to Kenda and she offers a teaser by reading an excerpt from her second book.
- [27:40] A quick introduction to Sarah and her book.
- [37:00] Sarah’s book about writing your will is not going to be your everyday estate planner kind of book!
- [37:25] Stay tuned for part 2 next week!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Email Vicky about 1:1 coaching at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
Ask a Question!
Got any questions about how to write a book? Or about small business marketing? Send us an email and we'll answer it on the podcast!
Subscribe & Download
Listen on the go! Follow the 1000 Authors With Moxie Podcast using your favourite app:
Start Writing Your Book Today
If you want to learn more about how to write, self-publish, and market a book for your business, snaffle yourself a copy of How The Hell Do You Write A Book? Then check out the blog and podcast for more articles and guides. If you want a little (or a lot) more help, find out how you can work with me.
Vicky Fraser is the founder of Moxie Books and author of How The Hell Do You Write A Book and Business For Superheroes. She helps business owners write life-changing books, connect with readers and new customers, and grow their businesses. When she's not doing that, she's hanging from a trapeze by her feet.