When's the last time you played? When were you last really silly? This week, Vicky and Joe are back and they're talking about nerding out with their mates: find out what they get up to every Sunday afternoon and why it's keeping them in tip top condition and ready for action. Plus get a bunch of ideas for how to incorporate play into your days (and nights).
- [1:00] Joe has the flu. Oh no!
- [8:00] Vicky is really enjoying the book The Elements of Eloquence right now!
- [8:45] Today’s topic is about playing games! When was the last time you played a game?
- [11:00] How do you play Dungeons and Dragons (D&D)?
- [13:15] We’re taught that once we get older we have to get ‘serious’ about life. Boo! That’s not true.
- [15:30] You can’t bore people into learning something new. It needs to be fun!
- [19:00] Vicky has created some templates so you can write your book easily, and she’s included some fun games in these templates!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Email Vicky: Vicky@vickyfraser.com
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
Ask a Question!
Got any questions about how to write a book? Or about small business marketing? Send us an email and we'll answer it on the podcast!
Subscribe & Download
Listen on the go! Follow the 1000 Authors With Moxie Podcast using your favourite app:
Start Writing Your Book Today
If you want to learn more about how to write, self-publish, and market a book for your business, snaffle yourself a copy of How The Hell Do You Write A Book? Then check out the blog and podcast for more articles and guides. If you want a little (or a lot) more help, find out how you can work with me.
Vicky Fraser is the founder of Moxie Books and author of How The Hell Do You Write A Book and Business For Superheroes. She helps business owners write life-changing books, connect with readers and new customers, and grow their businesses. When she's not doing that, she's hanging from a trapeze by her feet.