Thanks so much for booking your Hot Seat spot—I can’t wait to see you there!
Remember to put this date in your calendar:
Thursday, June 16, 7-8:30 PM BST
Here’s everything you need to know:
Submit your question or drafts for review by Wednesday night.
- If you’re sending in a chapter draft or book outline review, please make it no more than 3 pages. If the document is longer than that, please point directly to the section you’re having trouble with (NOT longer than 3 pages).
- I’ll work through 5 submissions for live review that will be of MOST use to all the amazing writers on the call.
REMINDER: Set an alarm on your phone or calendar for 7-8.30 PM BST on Thursday.
- You’ll receive another reminder and call-in link by email before the party starts!
- After the hot seats I’ll reveal a walk-through of something brand new I’m offering, and open the room to a quick-fire Q&A.
YES there will be a recording.
- If If you can’t join us live, just submit your question via the form above, and you can watch it back on the recording.
- In the replay email I’ll tell you whose submission got reviewed.
And don’t forget: towards the end we’ll be doing an open house for the next round of my group book writing coaching adventure, The Weird + Wonderful Book Society!
So, if you’ve been eyeballing Weird + Wonderful or thinking about joining a coaching cohort, and have questions about whether it’s a fit for you, jot down those questions and bring them along.
Having trouble sending us your submission, or have a question I haven’t answered here?
Drop my beautiful assistant Harriet a note at email@example.com and she’ll get you sorted
© Vicky Quinn Fraser 2022